About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Really Wanna Update!

Considering I've been updating practically daily the past couple weeks, I know it's been a while since I've updated... Thing is, I really want to, but I started work the other day, which means less free time to take/upload pics and write out my progress/inner thoughts. (Plus, my younger cousin began commuting to her school from my place starting this week so I also have less privacy. I'm alone for the weekend, though, so expect detailed updates and comments!)

Also, thanks for all your encouragement and comments. For the longest time, I'd been trying to do this losing weight thing on my own, and I'm finding that it's quite refreshing to be able to interact with others who've gone through or are currently going through similar things. And of course your blogs are helpful for me as well. I carefully skim through each blog and find ones that seem genuinely interesting/touching/inspiring/or just plain entertaining (mainly due to food porn--*droool*), and then take the time to read through each one and leave sincere comments. :)

By the way, I know I've gotta be careful with those meal bars. They can indeed be deadly!!! I'll practice self control, though. I've been doing well the past couple of days. Again, I think I need to be busy enough to be able to focus on things OTHER THAN food. I've been eating my veggies and keeping up with daily exercise. I can sense that I've lost some arm and leg flab. The stomach still needs a lot of work, but I'll get there surely. Slowly, maybe, but surely. That's the right attitude, right?

2 comments:

  1. Blogging really gives you a place to talk about weight issues and get encouragement/ advice/ help/ support. Especially because sometimes other people in our lives don't want to hear about it every day or can't relate themselves, but here everyone is kind of going thru the same thing. I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here with you! Keep up the good work, I am trying my best to get the water, veggies, exercise, etc. daily.

    ReplyDelete