About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Junk I Ate Yesterday

Wow. I haven't kept to my goals. I haven't been keeping my daily caloric intake within 1200 calories. I haven't been drinking more water (although the thought has been lying around in my head, and I do reach for a cup of it as an afterthought at times). I haven't been weighing myself each week. I've been so..... What do you call this? I've been so irresponsible, and I have not shown determination. I haven't fought the fight.

Yesterday--I'm gonna be honest here--I'm estimating that I consumed over 3000 calories. It's not pretty, but it's the truth. Here goes the list:

Breakfast:
-bowl of muesli in plain yogurt with ground flax seed
-coffee with cream

Morning Snack:
-coffee with cream
-soy milk
-mini chocolate pie (that coworker brought in)

Lunch:
-corn chowder soup
-2 glutinous rice bread rolls
-1/2 mini burger (that another coworker brought in)
-couple strawberries (that yet another coworker brought in)

Dinner:
-3 whole types of breads--pizza bread, garlic bread, some type of sweet bread (the entire thing--i didn't cut them up into individual serving sizes.)
-pasta in oyster sauce sprinkled with cheese + spinach + olive oil

Dessert:
-vanilla ice cream bars (covered in chocolate) -- like 4 servings!
-CLIF bar (blueberry crisp flavor) -- have no idea why i ate it. =(

On top of all this, I did NO EXERCISE yesterday, whatsoever.

Today, however, I'm determined to track calories and stay within my limit. So far today:

Brunch:
-soy milk
- sandwich thin pizza (with spinach and garlic)
- coffee with cream

Snack:
-2 "brownies" (made the low cal way) ~ 220 calories

4 comments:

  1. Bad days happen, only thing we can do is buckle up and face the next day with the right attitude :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have days like this. You'll be ok if you just keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Alissa and "D" on this one. You'll be JUST fine if you get up NOW and just keep going in the right direction.

    EVERY decision we make gets us to where we want to be (or where we don't want to be). Just think about that at the beginning of every meal and workout, okay? It'll help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just jump back on the wagon the next day and don't let it hold you back.

    ReplyDelete