-whole wheat pasta w/ homemade "green sauce" (garlic, spinach, sesame leaves, basil, parsley, thyme, plain yogurt, olive oil, salt + pepper) + a bit of tomato sauce on side
-coffee with cream
-lowfat hazelnut cappuccino
-mini donut
-ramyun (instant noodles) w/ sesame leaves added to the broth + kimchi
-slice of some type of cake (just one slice!)
-mandarin oranges (2)
late night snack: seasoned dried pollack (15 grams ~ 55 calories)
exercise: 3 miles w/ weights + pilates targeting the behind (9 minutes)
Okay, the food list doesn't look too healthy, but I know I did so much better today than I'd been doing the past couple weeks. In addition, my meals did include a lot of greens! And I tracked all the food I consumed for the day. :) *Sigh* I need to stay focused and in control.
Note to self: I can only control myself. I can only control myself. I can only control myself. No one else can control what I eat. Don't let peer pressure/stress/the hungry + weak feeling get to you. You have plenty of stored energy. You will not faint because you're feeling a bit hungry. It's inevitable that you're going to feel a bit of hunger, and you're going to have to ignore some cravings. When losing weight, diet is a greater factor than exercise. Remember that you'll get as much as you put into this, into anything. Negative equals positive. No pain, no gain. Think things through. Stick to your plans. However, when the unexpected (also known as life) happens, be flexible in a responsible, controlled manner. You can do this. You were meant for greater things. You were meant for a greater life. You were meant to enjoy life 100%.

WOW - that homemade green sauce sounds DELICIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteThat green sauce sounds good, I am going to try it! I've been looking for new ways to use spinach.
ReplyDeletePeer pressure in terms of eating poorly when everyone else is, is SO HARD! I hear ya. Just remember you're doing this for you and your goals are more important than any food. (Even if it doesnt feel like it in the moment... easier said than done, I know!)