About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Productive Sunday

Well, this weekend I managed to get some things done... the usual weekend things. Nevertheless, I deserve to pat myself on the back. :)

-weighed myself (for my weekly Sunday weigh-in).
-folded the laundry and put it away neatly.
-went grocery shopping and bought some everyday staples:
skim milk, eggs, shredded cheese, frozen fruit, etc.....
-tried skate fish sashimi for the first time. interesting experience.
-worked out like i meant it (5 miles + CRUNCH "Burn & Firm PIlates" DVD).
-prepped all the veggies for the week! (took forever.)
-prepared 1 egg, 2 egg white spinach/garlic/onion/mozzarella cheese/tomato sauce omelet for tomorrow.
-talked to my parents on the phone!

9 comments:

  1. You DID have a productive day. That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pat, pat* You deserve a pat from a passerby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really doing well !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds productive to me :) How was your weigh in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! The prep work does take forever but it pays off ten fold! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO over your food list that you would eat if you could! Funny to me because I wanted to do the same thing this past weekend, eat endlessly and my oh my your list would have fit right in my way of thinking BUT I didn't other than a poptart. Keep at it! We will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the pats on the back, ladies! :)

    good question about the weigh-in... i did wanna mention something more about that in the entry, but i just didn't have the time to get into the details. long story short--the weight did go down, but it's goin' down at a snail's pace. can't say that i'm too disappointed, though, considering how much junk i've still been consuming. the thing is, though, since i've been tracking calories, once i do eat the junk, i try to stop myself from going overboard or eating other things. =T i've been giving into (esp. pastry) cravings, so gotta get it together on the food front!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm giving you a blog award - because I really like your award and wanted to give you a little shout out! Check my blog for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, that omelet sounds sooo good! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete