About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Hungry?!

Ladies, thanks for the encouragement... I'm so thankful for this community. Your comments are exactly the sort of words I needed.

So, here is how the rest of the day went:

Lunch: 2 more sandwich thin pizzas + coffee with cream

Afternoon Snack: several pitted prunes (4, I believe)

Dinner: corn chowder soup (~70 calories)

Exercise: 4 miles

At around 10 p.m., I began experiencing SEVERE cravings for some type of meat. Chicken was precisely what I wanted. I was so tempted to order in, but I knew that that'd be a recipe for disaster. Since I had some caloric room to spare, I decided to use it and eat a mini tuna salad for 130 calories. Late night snack, I know, but I was SO hungry. And I think I know the reason why. The entire day, I had a lot of carbs and little to no protein!!!

Eh, still hungry, and considering drinking some soy milk for another 100 calories, but maybe I'll drink a gazillion gallons of water instead. :) It's amazing how just blogging my feelings makes me feel so much better. And stronger.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I see good choices and a happier you today! YES! Go, gal!!! You're doin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch for the encouragement!!! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great evening choice - fantastic that you didn't order in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be drinking tons of water anyway! They say you should drink half your body weight in water in order to lose weight. I hated that part at first, but now I have a little bottle with a straw, and I just sip away all day. Try it!

    ReplyDelete