About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Strong Sunday

Another productive Sunday, today was.

1. Let's see... In the morning, I felt like I could go for something pizza-like, so I made myself a Sandwich Thins pizza. My goodness, it was muy delicioso!!! Not to mention healthy, and it totally hit the spot. :)
2. Then, off to church I went. I hadn't gone to church for the longest time--about a month, (because I felt kinda scared about going to a new church alone, and also because I was too lazy to get out of the house). But today I faced my fear and went. Although I didn't stay after the service to mingle and meet new people, it was still enormously rewarding. The message spoke to my heart. I'm so glad I went today. I plan on going every week from now on! And perhaps my next baby step will be to actually mingle with others and engage in some fellowship.
3. After church, I went to the mart to buy some staples for the week. I ended up buying a carton of tuna rice porridge, two bundles of mushmaru mushrooms, and some 100-calorie snacks. Yep, I bought the snacks. However, I think I'll be okay. Didn't buy too many of 'em, and I plan on giving some away to students tomorrow. We'll see how the week goes.
4. I worked out (only did 3 miles today, because really didn't feel too well) and tracked calories.
5. I folded (and put away) the laundry and threw out the trash.
6. After washing up for the night, I began prepping the mushroom and also managed to pack tomorrow's lunch, which will be a 3 egg-white/mushroom/spinach/onion/garlic/tomato sauce/mozzarella cheese/various herbs + spices scramble. :)
7. I talked to my mom on the phone.
8. Now, I'm managing to update here!
9. Finally, I'm about to add some photos.
*10. (One thing I didn't do is to weigh myself for the weekly weigh-in. I plan on doing that tomorrow.....)
 
inevitable concoction (that i made sometime last week): spinach banana "ice cream" (not bad!)

tomato sauce, mozzarella, spinach, garlic slivers, cherry tomatoes, herbs, and olive oil drizzled on top! YUM YUM YUM.

beautiful mushmaru mushroom (all chopped up and ready to cook)

5 comments:

  1. That spinach/banana picture looks so vibrant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a day like this, you come out feeling so virtuous and healthy and calm :-) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizzas look yummy! I love tomatos on pizza but I never think about adding them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great and healthy! I've never heard of Mushmaru mushrooms! Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, thanks for the support, ladies! :)

    Natasha - Yes, they're very good. Even good enough to eat alone, with just a drizzle of sesame oil and a pinch of salt.

    ReplyDelete