- apple turnover (240)
- cappuccino (100)
- mocha chip coffee ice cream - 100 ml. (235)
- Hershey's dark chocolate pearls (195)
- egg salad w/ red + yellow peppers on sandwich thins (254)
- lemon juice drink (40)
- Slim Fast shake w/ skim milk, ground flax seed, + dash of cinnamon
| healthified egg salad on sandwich thins (YUM!) |
| Slim Fast shake w/ ground flax seed + cinnamon (before I shook it up) |
Total Calories: 1214
Exercise: 10 min. pilates arm sculpting + 5 miles + 10 min. cardio kickboxing
Weight: maintained
Again, I know that the only food of real substance I consumed today was the egg salad. I gotta eat more veggies!!!!! I intend to try out a cauliflower dish next week, since it's low in carbs and calories. Not that I'm doing a low-carb diet or anything, obviously, but I just wanna avoid carbs whenever I can, without compromising taste and texture. For instance, I'm gonna eat ice cream and pastries (in moderation), and they are obviously foods that are loaded with carbs. However, I'm not gonna eat carbs just for the sake of eating carbs (like a slice of bread or a bowl of rice). A good thing that's happened since I've started counting calories again is that I don't eat out as much as before, because I wanna know the calorie count of the foods that I'm consuming, and if that information's not available to me, I'm just not willing to risk overeating!

Healthified eggs! Sounds wonderfully wicked!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
I worry about overeating alot, its hard to feel good about the calories you consume. Those eggs look yummy !
ReplyDeleteThat egg looks gorgeous...I am a fan! I'll also never stop wishing they sold sandwich thins here.
ReplyDelete