About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Monday, May 23, 2011

What I Ate Today

Again, I think I may have consumed too many dairy foods and not enough complex carbs + protein; nevertheless I tracked calories, consumed within my limit, and got my workout in!
  • yogurt parfait w/ ground flax seed 
  • cappuccino
  • ginseng tea
  • 1/2 mozzarella + tomato sandwich
  • a bread roll
  • green tea ice cream!
  • yogurt drink (Activia)
  • 1 hard-boiled egg + plain yogurt w/ dash of ground black pepper + pinch of salt (YUM)
Total Calories: 1234
Exercise: 10 min. arm sculpting + 3 miles + 10 min. cardio kickboxing
Weight: DOWN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment