About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Ate Today

  • Activia yogurt drink (90)
  • Slim Fast shake mix w/ ground flax seed + espresso (270)
  • cappuccino (68)
  • apple juice (120)
  • Korean rice cake (100)
  • Hershey's milk chocolate pearl (10)
  • potato chips (280)
  • lemon drink (45)
  • yogurt w/ crunchy chocolate-covered cereal ball topping (210)
Total Calories: 1193
Exercise: 10 minutes arm sculpting + 3 miles + 10 minutes cardio kickboxing
Weight: DOWN! :)

(I realize that I didn't eat much with a lot of nutritional value today. Will try to consume healthier food tomorrow.....)

2 comments:

  1. Do you like the slim fast shake? espresso mixed in sounds pretty good. you might be interested in my post on healthy snack ideas :)
    http://www.allisonsdeliciouslife.com/2011/05/healthy-snacks-for-someone-on-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy none the less, plus its the calories that make up the pounds! You should make a quiche, I made one for dinner yesterday and it had so much nutritional value packed in I thought it was going to taste like a vitamin, but it was fantastic. plus I got to eat it for breakfast too.

    ReplyDelete