It's been a couple days since I've last updated. I've been eating less (both intentionally and due to circumstances) and trying to exercise everyday (for at least an hour). And I must say, I'm feelin' good!!!
For breakfast, I had:
- coffee w/ skim milk
- banana soy milk
- pumpkin juice :)
It was all liquids, but it was a quick breakfast (out of necessity)--what can I say?
For lunch, I packed:
- half an egg white + cucumber + cherry tomato + mozzarella cheese + bean wrap (The other half remains in my fridge.)
- squash w/ garlic + onion stirfry on the side
- toasted walnuts topped w/ a spoon of tangerine jam + sprinkled w/ unsweetened cocoa powder
- banana soy milk
Morning snack:
- dried mango (5 pieces)
- black coffee :)
For dinner, I'll be eating at the school cafeteria, as I need to stay in late to catch up on some work. I'm sure that it'll be a healthy meal, as our school only serves organic and tries to stick to vegetables. Now the only thing I gotta make sure to do is stick to portion control and not over-indulge in some unhealthy snack when I get home in the evening. I also need to make sure to muster up the energy to get a 1-hour workout in! I'm set!!! Lord, liberate me!
No comments:
Post a Comment