About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What I Ate Today

I've been doin' well, must say! Haven't binged in a while. Made better food choices. Got up the courage to weigh myself today. I found that I've definitely been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs. Well, it's time to move away from that pattern and DO this!

Went to the mart today to get some staples: skim milk, eggs, sweetened plain yogurt, really plain yogurt, cans of tuna, a red pepper, and an orange/yellow pepper! YUM. Can't wait to get my hands on these ingredients. I'm planning on using the plain yogurt to substitute for sour cream in a tasty wrap sometime this week. :)

So, here's what I ate! In pictures.....

Breakfast: 
sandwich thin toast w/ fig jam, mozzarella cheese, + scrambled egg whites (+1/2 yolk) + cucumbers




Afternoon Snack:
mascarpone tiramisu + nonfat hazelnut cappuccino (not pictured here.)

Dinner:
sprouted brown rice, cucumbers w/ ssamjang (a spicy paste), pan-fried egg-covered squash, + Korean black beans

Exercise: 4 miles + 10 minutes arm sculpting exercises + 10 minutes cardio kickboxing

Evening Snack:
sweetened plain yogurt w/ ground flax seed + cinnamon
 Stayed just under 1200 calories today! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG...the food looks friggin' amazing. Great work staying under 1200. I find that can be a challenge to do sometimes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete