"Starvation Mode" -- I didn't really want to believe in it, but I think that may be the culprit behind my lagging weight loss. It's rather confusing, because I see the change on the scale, but I don't see any changes in my body. Only my wrists and face seem a little thinner and the rest of my body is absolutely the same! My stomach is still very bloated (in fact seemingly even more bloated than before)! Thus, my clothes still feel rather tight. What is going on here?! I've been tracking calories (and as far as that's concerned, I feel that I've cut down significantly in that department ever since I started keeping track). I've been working out regularly..... I've been making sure to get some fiber and yogurt (Activia) in my system in order to get more "regular." (That hasn't been working either, by the way, as every day is a struggle for me.....)
At this point, there are only two things I can think of.
Either:
1. I haven't been eating enough fruits and veggies, and thus the lack of fiber and real nutrients.
Or:
2. I've limited my daily intake too much, and thus the slower metabolism.
Maybe both?!?!?!
I'm sick of feeling so bloated and heavy and "unwell" all the time! I've read that ginger, pumpkin, and asparagus are natural de-bloaters. In addition, I know that prunes contain a lot of fiber. Any other suggestions?!

If you find anything- let us know! I've been feeling the same way lately and don't know if it's because I'm eating TOO many fruits and veggies or what! I'm just trying to drink lots and lots of water and that seems to help.
ReplyDelete