So, I haven't been as diligent on the exercising front these days. Yeah, I've been tracking calories as best as I can..... We'll see at this weekend's weigh-in, whether I've gone overboard during these frequent farewell dinners out. So far I've lost 6 pounds, which is not a small feat for me. Gotta keep positive about my accomplishments! Tonight I have another dinner to go to. Couldn't really decline, since a bunch of my colleagues organized it for me. How could I?!
Yesterday I just felt so tired. I didn't feel like getting all sweaty and icky and then taking a shower and then blowdrying my hair before bed. On top of that I had to prepare today's lunch ahead of time (which was a 1 egg, 1 egg white + red/yellow pepper omelet w/ just a teensy sprinkle of shredded mozzarella and a spoonful of my homemade guacamole). I just didn't have it in me last night. So I prepared the lunch, but I didn't work out. Or take a shower. But I'm gonna not make it a habit. Last night I gave myself a break, but tonight I'm gonna make sure I get a workout in, even if it's a brief session (30~45 minutes).
I've been giving away stuff that I don't really need, in order to reduce the amount of stuff I need to take back with me to the States. So far I gave away a small Coach handbag, a winter scarf, and a bag of ground flax seed. I must say, it feels good to give things away. I've still got a lot of organizing to do! And a lot of work in front of me (papers to be graded, comments to be written, final lessons to be thought about, etc...). But I just don't feel like doing any of it! What's wrong with me?! Gotta pull through and get my act together!

No comments:
Post a Comment