HELLO!!! I know it's been a WHILE since I last updated here. I'm finally back in the States. It's been exactly a month since I've been back in the awesome land of America.
As we all know, it's HOT outside! And hot indoors. We don't have central air conditioning, so we try to minimize electricity use by only turning on the AC when we're actually using a certain room. Which means it takes a while for the room to cool down. Which means it's still basically......hot. Cooler, yes, but still hot. In a hot, humid atmosphere, this chick can't seem to get any work done! Thus, I came to a lovely cafe to do some work. Currently sitting at a table with my cup of hazelnut coffee, Blackberry, laptop, and books. I'm all set!
So here's the gist.....
Good News: No binges, moderate portion sizes.
Bad News: No exercise! Cravings for sweets.
And here are the details. I haven't been exercising. At all. Just cause it's been so hot. And cause I didn't feel like taking multiple showers a day. And I've been going on short trips away from home. Excuses, excuses, I know. But to add insult to injury, I just about polished off a ginormous shortbread cookie (which by the way is quite tasty, although much too sweet) which is estimated at about a total of 440 calories! (I know this because I checked the website for the nutritional info before actually making the conscious decision to polish the whole thing off.)
Okay, so I gave into this craving. I'm going to track this and I'm going to move on. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things PRONTO. By coming back to this blog, I think I'm re-establishing a routine to get back into. I'll track calories again, track my exercise daily, and write in here.

Good job with not binging! I know how hard that can be...
ReplyDelete- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/