About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things I Got Done

Things I Got Done Today:

1. for breakfast, made myself this:
1 egg, 2 egg whites, spinach, onion, red pepper, shredded mozzarella, and spoonful of tomato basil sauce (the orange peeking out is the tomato sauce, not the cheese.)
2. met up with my co-teacher to discuss the syllabus for the new semester.
3. read some of this:
3. ordered in... but got somethin' healthy! (boneless roasted chicken!) not sure about my portion size, but it couldn't have been THAT bad..... right? right.
4. worked out:
5. did the long overdue laundry!
6. ate this lovely dessert:
mochi ice cream (doesn't look so lovely, but it was PERFECT!)
vanilla ice cream + nuts on the inside of the chewy glutinous rice cake. SO hit the spot! 


The best part about the mochi ice cream was that the set you see up there was only 145 calories!!! TWO of those babies for only 145! I was one very satisfied soul.
7. talked with my father on the phone.
8. kinda(?) fit into my size 8 jeans. by kinda, i mean the leg area is quite roomy, but the stomach area is still a bit tight. i can see myself wearing them comfortably in about a week, though. gotta have more faith in myself!!!

3 comments:

  1. Productive! Lots of good things you got done today. Great work. I'm REALLY curious about the ice cream. I thought it was ice cream stuffed inside of a green bell pepper. LOL! I bet it hit the spot.

    And, GOOD LORD, a size 8 pair of jeans?!?! You are my hero!!! Keep up the good work! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy bee! :) I have to admit that ice cream really has me curious. LOL I can honestly say I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support, guys!!! :) It's funny how both of you are curious about the ice cream. Mochi ice cream, according to Wikipedia, is "a Japanese confection made from mochi (pounded sticky rice) with an ice cream filling."

    If you're interested in or are open to trying it out, I think Trader Joe's sells it in several flavors, and of course any Asian food mart (such as H Mart) will have it.

    ReplyDelete