About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kicking My Own Ass

So, not all good news...

Those chocolate cream pies did get to me. I couldn't resist them. My breakfast began with a harmless tuna melt (that I had made the day before) and coffee with a dash of cream (all together perhaps an estimate of about 350 calories). Then, then..... THEN... I glanced at the two mini pies on the counter that were left over from the day before, and without really wanting to think twice, viciously unwrapped one and devoured it. One down, one to go. Then, I was on a roll. From the freezer, I took out a frozen yogurt ice cream cone that I didn't really want, and I just ate it. I ate it, thinking the entire time, "Hmmm... Didn't really want this. Why did you take it out of the freezer and unwrap it?" In short, I managed to down about 930 calories before noon. WTH?

It's okay. I still got some calorie room left to hold me over for the day. Plus, I kicked my own butt shortly after that mindless eating blooper. Not only did I get some walking/aerobics done (3 miles), I also did some pilates/cardio/strength training movies that succeeded in breaking me into a good sweat. I feel awesome.

And now, hungry.

But I'm gonna keep my food consumption under control. Plus, I don't have anymore mini pies in the home to tempt me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment