About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Day of Leftovers

All I had today was leftovers and produce that needed to be used pronto. I suppose all in all, it was a successful day. I'm still not sure whether I'm eating too much or not, despite the fact that I track my food online. Sometimes I need to guesstimate because I don't know exact ingredients or measurements. I try to overestimate calories instead of underestimating them. Bleh. I don't know. I suppose only time will tell. How am I feeling? Surprisingly, quite bloated. =(

breakfast: 1/2 tuna melt (on sandwich thins) + wilted lettuce salad + coffee with cream + cinnamon
morning snack: tall lowfat vanilla cappuccino

lunch: purple sweet potato + wilted lettuce salad tortilla pizza (1/2 of it)
afternoon snack: cream puff (2) with blueberries
exercise: gotta burn those calories!
dinner: brown rice soaked in warm water + assorted side dishes
exercise: gotta get to movin' again.
dessert: banana "ice cream" (added too much skim milk though. still good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment