About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Chocolate Cream Pie

Oh my goodness. I just had 4 mini chocolate cream pies in one sitting (at about 150 calories each). Not only that, but before the pies, I had chowed down a high calorie, high carb lunch.

But I have to say -- the pies were so, so, so GOOD. Especially with a cup of warm coffee (with a dash of cream). The best taste combination ever. After today, will I buy another box of these?

I'll certainly try to avoid doing so. However, it's not as though I bought the box for myself in the first place. I wanted to give my students a treat, and these particular pies were on sale "Buy 1, Get 1 Free." How could I resist???

Next time, I'll stick to the kinds I don't particularly like...

No comments:

Post a Comment