About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick Update

First, I'd like to thank those of you who have left encouraging, supportive comments on my posts. Although regretfully at times I do not respond directly to the comments, trust me, I read each and every one of 'em. I don't purposely ignore them or anything. Thank you for reading my story and taking an interest in what I have to say, even if it's just for a moment. It's an honor to have another human being, who does not even know me personally, to read the things that I write. That being said, I know the least I can do is to in turn, show my support and leave encouraging comments on your posts. I promise I will do it!!!

Yesterday, I did 1 mile with weights, and today, I managed to do 3 miles with weights! I am on a roll here! I admit, I was really tired today. I didn't get a 10-15 minute nap in after work like I usually do, so my eyelids were feeling extra heavy. It took every ounce of determination to make myself go downstairs to the cold basement to get my daily workout in, but alas, I did it! And no, I didn't feel better instantly, but I did end up feeling energized towards the middle of the workout, and afterward, of course I felt invincible. After the comforting, hot shower and blow dry, I felt even more invincible. I seriously never, ever regret makin' myself exercise. On the eating front, I did quite well too. I didn't count calories, but I did not eat until I was stuffed. Instead, I stopped when I felt satisfied. Thus, my pants feel a lil' looser. Yes, yes, yes. That is the goal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment