Yesterday, I actually bought my fave ingredients to make salads with (roasted pecans, Gorgonzola, Asian sesame dressing, baby spinach, etc...), because I'm usually ravenous when I get home from work, and I don't want to end up buying the calorie-laden fast food stuff. I know that the ingredients I bought aren't exactly low calorie ingredients, but I think that making my own salads at home is still a lot cheaper and healthier than most other fast food options. I already had red onions and hard boiled eggs at home, so I simply tossed all the ingredients together and voila, SO TOTALLY enjoyed it!
On the down side, I didn't get any exercise in today, because I blew that window of time that I usually use (from 6 to 7 p.m.) for it. I know that I should make exercise my #1 priority and have a "no excuses" attitude if I really want to start losing weight, but what can I say? Today, I didn't get around to doin' it.
Yesterday, however, I actually tried a Tae Bo DVD that I recently bought. It's called "This is Tae Bo." I have to say, I totally love doin' the kicks and lunges and such (I find the count downs quite exciting and fantastic.), but I absolutely hate the arm work and fancy foot work! I know that the foot work may not be fancy for some, but I'm not exactly the most coordinated person in the world. And the arm work is just...eh... I know that like most things, I'll get out of it as much as I put into it, but my experiences so far with the arm exercises haven't been the most thrilling. I simply don't like the excessive air punches. Anyway, I found this DVD quite challenging, mainly because of the foot work and overall difficulty following the moves. I think it'll take a lot of time to get used to. I prefer the basic work out, because it's so much easier to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment