About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quick Update

I actually had another amazing salad today when I got home from work! Yum, yum, yum. And I managed to exercise (3 miles). Woo hoo! It felt goood. My intention was to update with some flair, but this is all I have in me right now. I'm lying in bed with the heated mattress pad turned on. My knees are warm and toasty, and I'm about to curl up with a British chick-lit, and perhaps keep either Bravo or Food Network channel on for the backdrop. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Don't you just love days when everything seems to go according to plan? I hope today is a repeat of a happy and healthy yesterday. ;)

    ReplyDelete