About Me
- shameless bliss
- I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Quick Update
Today, I ate a lot of carbs (Wawa croissan'wich for breakfast; a chocolate cream-filled pastry when I got home; and popcorn shrimp, fries, and a biscuit for late lunch/early dinner.....). Yeah. Way too many carbs. On the bright side, though, I didn't eat anything after 4 p.m.! I also exercised (3.1 miles). I've packed my breakfast for tomorrow (an egg and cheese sandwich with red pepper flakes on Sandwich Thins), so I don't have to resort to buying the calorie-laden pre-made breakfast sandwiches on the go. After having washed the dishes and cleaned/organized the kitchen for the night, I'm nestled in a loveseat with the glow of a space heater glaring towards me, and updating my blog! :) Ah, I also have a diet cream soda in hand. Don't ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a major carb junkie myself. I've almost given up trying to quit.
ReplyDelete