'Tis a New Year! Thus, a new beginning, of sorts! On Day 1 of the New Year, I didn't get a workout in. MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE sounded too enticing. Well, the hanging out part of the deal did. It was surprisingly very good! Must admit, I hadn't taken Tom Cruise seriously for a while, pretty much ever since he broke up with Nicole Kidman, but his latest movie made him relevant again. He is still pretty hot. I didn't fall asleep during any of the scenes, like I normally do during action movies.
Day 1 went down the drain, but beginning yesterday (January 2nd), I started working out!
- Tuesday, 01/02/12: 3 miles
- Wednesday, 01/03/12: 3 miles with weights
I haven't really started tracking calories, but I have been eating more mindfully than before. I hope to be on a roll here (not literally). Ha. Peace.
I just finished reading your blog from the begining. I know you have stopped by mine in the past. I'm wondering how you are doing? Are you working? Let us know how you are.
ReplyDelete