About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I Ate

from couple weeks ago: whole wheat pasta w/ "green sauce" + some tomato sauce in for some tang :)




today's breakfast: 2 egg whites w/ mozzarella cheese/herbs + fresh strawberries!!!
today's dinner: salad kimbap w/ Korean black beans in sweet sauce 

Lunch was Grandmother's healthy home-cooked meal. I hadn't taken my camera with me; thus the lacking photo.

Dessert was more fresh strawberries!!! My new love. I used to dislike them for some reason but now I love the balance of the slightly sweet and tart fruit! My favorite fruit used to be grapefruit (and second favorite blueberries) but now I think it's fresh strawberries hands down. Bananas will of course always be the fruit to make a meal/snack more creamy/decadent-tasting,

Other things I consumed today: pumpkin juice, cafe latte, coffee w/ cream, some type of ginseng tonic my grandmother gave me. And that is all! :)

2 comments:

  1. That green sauce with the noodles makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete