I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.
I was just reading a book by Martina Navratilova (tennis star). She talks about staying in the moment. Focus on today rather that looking at the total or how far we have to go. If we focus one day at a time, our goals will be met.
well, the pumpkin juice i'm drinking is not homemade. it's prepackaged stuff that they sell here... i think they add apples to it too. it actually has quite a nice taste (slightly sweet--a bit pumpkiny and melony).
The Sh*t I didn't eat post help a lot, it's this weird triumph I get when I get to post one. I know when I look at food or am offered food, I either have to take it and eat it and then journal it and own up to it here and on YouTube - plus bust my ass to get the calories burned off OR I can take a picture and post it as sh*t I didn't eat, feel proud and happy and move on. Much easier and more satisfying because that post will be there forever and that cake would have lasted 3 minutes, made me want more and caused me to gain!
Mmmm...fat free hazelnut cappuccino.
ReplyDeleteI was just reading a book by Martina Navratilova (tennis star). She talks about staying in the moment. Focus on today rather that looking at the total or how far we have to go. If we focus one day at a time, our goals will be met.
ReplyDeleteHow does pumpkin juice taste?
ReplyDeletewell, the pumpkin juice i'm drinking is not homemade. it's prepackaged stuff that they sell here... i think they add apples to it too. it actually has quite a nice taste (slightly sweet--a bit pumpkiny and melony).
ReplyDeleteThe Sh*t I didn't eat post help a lot, it's this weird triumph I get when I get to post one. I know when I look at food or am offered food, I either have to take it and eat it and then journal it and own up to it here and on YouTube - plus bust my ass to get the calories burned off OR I can take a picture and post it as sh*t I didn't eat, feel proud and happy and move on. Much easier and more satisfying because that post will be there forever and that cake would have lasted 3 minutes, made me want more and caused me to gain!
ReplyDelete