About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cravings

How the hell do you deal with them? I feel as though I need to give in to every single craving. If the thought and idea of fried chicken enters my mind, I need to have it, or something VERY similar to it. Never mind about saving money. Initially, I had devised a plan to save money AND lose weight by not ordering in or eating out as much, but this week I seem to have fallen off that wagon. Not only did I drop by the bakery/pastry shop FOUR times (and actually purchase one of my main binge foods (bread + pastries) this week, but I also ordered in about two times and ate out once.

I've already conquered the exercise front. I exercise almost daily, at least 30~45, sometimes even 1 hour and 30 minutes a day! I just need to get it the **** together on the food front. I don't wanna use profanity but somehow it seems appropriate here, and it expresses my complete frustration with what I'm putting into my body every single day. Why am I making these stupid, stupid, stupid, choices? Why do I feel almost helpless when making these choices, like once the thought enters my mind, it gains momentum so very quickly. I feel as though I won't be able to well, survive, without putting the thought into action? One thing I can say to myself is, "You'll be okay. Yes, you are craving this, that, and this right now, and it is difficult, but you will be okay, darling. Trust me, ya might even be better off."

No comments:

Post a Comment