About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Checkin' In

I'm gonna keep it short. Here is what I ate:

Breakfast:

-grilled cheese sandwich (1 slice of Camembert + 1 slice of American on 2 slices of mini brown rice toast)
-1/2 sandwich from the other day
-coffee w/ soy + skim

Lunch:

-Korean stir-fried blood sausage dish
-cafe mocha w/ whipped cream


Evening:

-Starbucks Signature Hot Choc. w/ whipped cream
-Starbucks vanilla tart
-Starbucks chocolate mousse

Yep, sad, but that was what I ate for the day..... Again, not too proud of what I ate, but I'll analyze and reflect at a later time.

Exercise: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment