About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feelin' Better

Don't know what's been up with me these days, but my impossible, GROSS cravings have somewhat subsided! Even when the thought of an appetizing dish came across my mind, I began to have second thoughts. For this I am a bit frustrated (since food was my default source of pleasure), but at the same time QUITE thankful. It was absolutely impossible for me to control my cravings! And although I haven't given up all my cravings (such as gourmet chocolate), I still have been eating a lot less food, and as a result, have been feeling much lighter.

Breakfast: tall Starbucks Soy Signature Hot Chocolate

Lunch: home-made brown rice, tofu, peas/carrots stir-fry :)

Dinner: fresh rice cakes + sushi rolls + chocolate + a handful of mini rice cakes

Exercise: Walk Away the Pounds 4 miles

2 comments:

  1. Walk Away the Pounds 4 miles... love that stuff! It seems so simple yet it WORKS.

    Good luck on your weight loss !

    ~kisses

    ReplyDelete