I don't know why, but everyday I feel the need to have some type of sweet dessert after dinner. I think it's the salty + sweet combination that I like. For instance, since dinner is savory (and therefore more on the salty side rather than sweet side), I need to have something sweet to balance out the taste.
Now if I were eating something healthy, like fruit, then I don't think it'd be such a problem, but I need something FATTENING. Okay, I don't NEED it, I know, but I crave it. I want it. I need something CREAMY and THICK and LUSCIOUS. And sweet. *Sigh* I need to fight these cravings, I know. What can I do, though? Everything relatively healthy, such as popcorn and rice cakes, let's be honest here, has the texture of cardboard. I can eat it, but I don't really enjoy it while I'm eating it. So then what's the point of eating it?
Anyway, here is what I ate today...
Breakfast: tall Starbucks cafe latte + Starbucks cheese scone (1/2)
Lunch: yesterday's leftovers (tofu + rice stir-fry)
Dinner: the other 1/2 of Starbucks cheese scone, jjajangmyeon (Korean noodle dish), + sweet + sour pork. + CHOCOLATE. LOTS OF CHOCOLATE.
Haven't counted calories in a while. My main goal right now is to not eat to the point of indigestion. I've been doing all right in that department these days. Not too shabby, considering the huge amount of food I was eating on a daily basis just two weeks ago. I know that I've got to start counting calories if I want to begin actually losing weight and not maintaining. I just get so anal about it though, that I guess I'm avoiding it. I need to make healthier choices and stay away from unnecessary, overly processed carbs.
Exercise: WALK AWAY THE POUNDS 3 miles (with weights)

No comments:
Post a Comment