About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bread, Bread, Bread

Oh, why why why do I love and crave sweets so much? I am so damn addicted..... No matter how inspired I am to lose weight, the sight of a cupcake with butter cream frosting makes my mouth water. Right now, I crave just that--cupcakes and cookies. I also want fried foods and juicy burgers and huge hoagies and potato chips with sour cream and onion dip and Indian cuisine and Mexican cuisine.....

Today I totally caved in and ate what I wanted.

Breakfast:
-Thai tea latte (2 cups)
-one ripe banana
-walnut/peanut flavored yogurt drink

Lunch:
-egg salad sandwich
-green tea (0 calories, but whatever)
-hot chocolate


Early Afternoon Snack:
-rice cake

Dinner:
-cranberry chicken sandwich
-baguette with pizza toppings
-some type of pastry with airy whipped cream filling
-another walnut/peanut flavored drink
-prune vinegar drink
-lemon water (0 calories, but whatever)

Damn, I ate a lot. And on top of that, no official exercise... I did walk home from school, though, which is about a 40-minute distance, so I suppose that counts a bit? In my book, however, it doesn't REALLY count. I want to feel lighter. I am scared about tomorrow. What will I wear? What if I am extremely bloated? What if I have trouble going to the bathroom (due to constipation)?

Note to self: Take a deep breath. Tomorrow is a new day. I've packed a healthy lunch so that I don't have to resort to premade sandwiches that are loaded with unnecessary calories. All right. I'm off to bed now. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep.

God, I know You hear my cries.

1 comment:

  1. I've learned that it's all a matter of self control. As you pass the cupcake, you have to talk yourself out of it taking. Don't even spend a minute next to it ! lol

    Anyway, tomorrow is a new day like you said, so make better decisions. Planning meals helps A LOT.

    ~kisses

    ReplyDelete