Breakfast:
-Thai tea latte
-ginormous tuna roll
-green tea
-coffee mix (cream + sugar in the mix)
Lunch (I haven't had it yet, but I plan on eating the following):
-slice of apple rice bread (made with no butter!)
-2 eggs + slice of cream cheese (Yes, cream cheese comes in slices here.)
-more green tea
I see the healthy food that others are consuming, and all the food that others are keeping away from their diets, and I am in panic mode. Others are subsisting on chicken breast and steamed veggies and protein shakes, and what the hell am I doing here? I'm just trying to NOT overeat. How pathetic..... When will I ever be able to lose this weight and stay on track? I felt so anxious about overeating yesterday for dinner and not working out, that I even had a dream about joining Weight Watchers. God, help me.....

We don't all have the same issues. If, for now, your concern is overeating, then that's YOUR concern. Later, as you go a step further, you'll be concerned with consuming healthy food. You must take it a step at a time if you aren't a multitask-er, otherwise it gets overwhelming... especially when you look at other people's plates. When I'm out with friends, I see the skinny just munch on stuff or order salads and I'm there eating FOR REAL lol... and I thank God, though I'm not skinny, at least I enjoy my food. I feel bad for people who don't enjoy anything b/c everything is so much about staying "small". I should write about that on my blog. Humm...
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard on the part about the dream. Hahaha. Just relax and take it a day at a time. For real.
~kisses