I realize that it's time for me to set some goals..... short-term goals, that is. At 5'2", I carry a lot of weight and although I'd like to lose around 50 lbs. in order to be at about 110 (so you do the math), I guess my short-term goal is to lose about 30. I'd be satisfied with a 30 lb. weight loss.
Then my even shorter short-term goal is about 10 lbs. So, there--I'll take it 10 lbs. at a time. Or perhaps 5 lbs., since it takes me longer to lose weight than it would perhaps for a heavier person.
Today, I didn't eat very well. I ate the typical junk that I've been succumbing to for a while now--chocolate, fried foods, etc.....
However, I worked out. I did 5 miles. And although I know diet is what counts most when losing weight, I'm glad I worked out. Tomorrow is a new day, and starting from tomorrow, I'm gonna stick to what's good for me. Or, at least try my best.
Oh, and another short-term goal: to fit into my size 8 jeans comfortably!!!!!

Knock, knock ! How is it going ?
ReplyDelete~kisses