About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Burgers and Sandwiches

I've been eating a LOT. This is seriously becoming the new "normal" for me, which isn't good. Not good at all..... Here's what I hate today:

-Dunkin' Donuts English muffin breakfast sandwich (ham, egg, + cheese)
-regular coffee w/ cream + sugar
-tiny sweet potato cake (snack sized)
-tuna roll (kimbap)
-banana latte (banana puree w/ milk)
-strawberry juice
-chicken patty on 1/2 bun w/ mayo + lettuce + tomato
-chicken tender on 1/2 bun w/ mayo + lettuce + tomato
-side of small fries w/ ketchup + honey mustard
-2 more chicken tenders
-hazelnut gelato bar
-prune vinegar drink mixed w/ skim milk + soy milk
!!!!!

Exercise: 4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment