About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's Wrong With Me Lately?

I've been quite lax with my eating these days. Anything that I think of, anything that I crave, I've been getting it and putting it into my mouth. It's like I go into a trance. I absolutely NEED to eat the food that I'm craving. I'm not proud of what I ate today, but here's to honest blogging:

Morning:
-Starbucks grande Signature Soy Hot Chocolate
-1/2 toasted ham+cheese sandwich
-apple pie snack pie thingy (reaaally tiny)

Afternoon:
-Starbucks ham+mozzarella sandwich (bought earlier when getting hot choc.)

Late Afternoon/Early Evening:
-2 shrimp burgers
-side of sweet potato cheese balls + ketchup
-2 slices of brown rice toast
-2 cups of soy milk

Evening:
-hazelnut gelato bar
-chocolate milk

WTH??? Why am I doing this to myself???

At least I managed to work out a little: 3 miles

Anyway, I plan to keep tracking my food.....

No comments:

Post a Comment