About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Friday, April 6, 2012

What I Ate

Yesterday

  • 08AM: coffee w/ Almond Joy Coffee Creamer
  • 09AM: Thomas' Everything Bagel Thin w/ The Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread, bowl of Grape Nuts Cereal + Cheerios in 1/2 cup of Almond Breeze
  • 10AM: Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix in 1/2 cup Almond Breeze + little water
  • 01PM: spicy turkey breast slices + slice of fat free cheese w/ horseradish sauce on Sandwich Thins (+ tomatoes)
  • 02PM: coffee w/ half + half
  • 07PM: homemade onion rings (egg whites, toasted wheat germ, cumin, salt, pepper, dried chopped onion) + homemade sauce (horseradish + fat free Thousand Island)
  • 08PM: dinner w/ the 'rents -- tofu w/ kimchi + rice w/ curry
  • Exercise: 1 mile w/ weights + 2 miles

Today (So Far)

  • 09AM: Cheerios + toasted wheat germ in Almond Breeze
  • 11AM: coffee w/ half + half
  • 01PM: Burger King Veggie Burger w/ Value Menu Onion Rings + 1 tsp. of zesty sauce
  • 02PM: coffee w/ half + half
I see that I've been eating every 2 hours today. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I have off from work, and I'm bored. I just had to get some Burger King. I've been wanting to try their veggie burger for several days now, so I made some room in today's caloric intake for that ~560 calorie meal!

Good news is that I've lost 2 more pounds since I last weighed in. That makes it a total of about 7 pounds lost since I started tracking calories and exercising regularly (again). Bad news is that I have been having difficulty going #2. I know I need more fiber in my diet (more fruits + veggies). I used to be able to go after drinking a couple cups of coffee, but that doesn't seem to work as well as it used to.

1 comment: