About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Good News

I'm back down 2 pounds. That being said, my monthly friend has almost gone away, so that could have been the main reason for the gain in the first place. Or, it could have been that I simply consumed too many calories. Or, all of the above.

On the food front, I know I can definitely do better. On too many occasions I've been eating from fast food joints, or I've been eating processed foods. Although all the calories are being tracked and taken into account daily, I know that I need to eat more fruits and veggies and simple proteins. I find that for me, it's best to eat a lower calorie breakfast, because then I have more calories to spread throughout the day. If I eat a major high calorie meal at breakfast, then I feel pretty much doomed for the rest of the day. And by "doomed," I mainly mean that I have less choices, and thus, less"freedom."

As for exercise, I've been kicking butt in that front. I've been exercising daily, for 45 minutes to 1 hour. In addition, these days I've been trying to use light weights more frequently. I really feel the burn even when I'm not working out, and I love it.

1 comment: