As you can probably tell by the title of this post, I am one excited woman. Sometime during the past week, I came across an interesting package of pasta in a section of the grocery store I rarely go to, which is the alternative meat section, where all the meatless burgers and sausages and such are displayed. The front of the package claimed that it was only 25 calories per serving. Assuming I'd be disappointed with the incredibly tiny portion size of one serving, I instantly flipped to the back of the package. To my pleasant surprise, the good-sized package contained only 2 servings! That meant that I could eat this entire package for 50 calories! 5-0. That is amazing.
After having indulged in a good share of Easter candy (which consists of only chocolate and more chocolate for me and none of the jelly beans or Marshmallow Peeps or Starbursts or whatever else rocks kids' boats these days) yesterday, I worked out hard after breakfast this morning. After a nice shower and some time running errands, of course I started to get hungry. That is when I thought of the practically freebie (in calories) pasta sitting in the fridge. I whipped out a package, poured out and drained the content, added a couple spoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, brown rice vinegar, some chopped tomato, previously sauteed green squash, tossed it all up, and I had one inviting bowl of awesome Asian-style noodles! The pasta I discovered is Pasta Slim. I know it's been out for some time, but I just recently discovered it. It's a great find, and I am extremely thankful for the product!!!
In other good news, despite having indulged in creamy milk chocolate and peanut butter chocolate and dark chocolate and cake and such, I've actually lost 2 more pounds! Yay!!! I suppose this surprising additional loss is due to more movement throughout the day and regular exercise on my part. Yay, yay, yay. :)

Great job on the weight loss! I'm glad to see that you are back counting calories. I know it is a bit of work, but well worth it I think. I don't know if you have been following my blog or not of late, but I have lost 26 lbs since Jan 1, basically by counting calories! Yeah us!
ReplyDelete