About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What I Ate

Yesterday (After 02PM)

  • 06PM: Vitalicious Apple Crumb VitaTop w/ The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss wedge (tastes similar to The Laughing Cow cream cheese and it's 10 less calories per wedge, too!)
  • 08PM: 1/2 fish hoagie
  • Exercise: 3 miles w/ weights

Today

  • 06AM: coffee w/ half and half
  • 09AM: egg white scramble w/ mushroom, onion, salsa, The Laughing Cow Light French Onion wedge, + fat free sour cream
  • 10AM: Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix in 1/2 cup Almond Breeze + little water
  • 03PM: Taco Bell XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito (Steak)
  • 04PM: Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie + coffee w/ half and half
  • 09PM: glass of Almond Breeze
  • Exercise: 0!!! 

My plan today was to not eat anything after 6 o'clock PM. Therefore, me being me and not wanting to skimp on my daily caloric intake, I tried to get all my calories in before 6! I got myself one of those ginormous burritos, and yes, it was a big chunk of calories (~820 to be "exact"), but was it worth it? Now my answer to that question is usually a loud "N-O." But I've gotta say, to me, it was worth it this time. The portion was huge, and it was so satisfying. It totally satisfied my craving for that burrito flavor. Of course I won't be able to eat like this usually, but for today, it was absolutely perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment