What I'm Lovin' These Days
FOOD:
- Sweet Street Desserts Red Velvet Cupcake
- What I particularly like about this is that I can definitely taste the cocoa, unlike with many unsuccessful versions of red velvet cake out there, and the texture isn't too dry. It could stand to be a bit more moist, but it was moist enough for my taste. In addition, the frosting was deliciousness. I could taste the tangy cream cheese base, along with the obvious sweetness.
- Panera Toffee Nut Cookie
- This cookie is unbelievably soft, yet it has just the necessary bit of crunch from the toffee bits and nuts. Incredible experience, although the number of calories per cookie is certainly unnerving for the calorie conscious.
- Panera Chocolate Duet with Walnuts Cookie
- Equally as good as the Toffee Nut.
- Panera Shortbread Cookie (Heck, all of their cookies are good!)
- Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee
- Dunkin Donuts Cappuccino
- It comes in a cute, compact cup, which adds to the charm.
- Walden Farms Calorie Free Mayo (0 calories per serving)
- Although I'm not a fan of all of their products, I think this one is good. I feel great knowing that I don't have to slather unnecessary calories onto my light wheat bread slices. On the other hand, though, I would NOT recommend the peanut butter. Yuck. I'm thinking of ways to use it up in a cookie recipe, (hoping that the baking process will disguise the--to be frank--nasty flavor), because I can't stand the taste of it, even when it's paired with other condiments, such as jelly or whipped marshmallow.
- Nutella & GO! (individual snack-sized containers) (260 calories per container)
- Planters Pumpkin Spice Almonds (160 calories per serving)
- Kozy Shack Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding (150 calories per serving)
BEAUTY:
- Pantene Pro-V Detangler
- Inexpensive and it does its job!
- Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil
- I love, love, love these eyeliners. I've been using them for years (in the Espresso), and I can't imagine living without them! They allow for amazing precision and even a bit of smudging for the smoky effect, without smearing off throughout the day. In addition, I find that the result is more natural-looking than liquid liners.
- Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner
- This product works just as well as Clinique toners, which I'm also very fond of.
No comments:
Post a Comment