About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Starbucks Retreat

So, I've decided to treat myself to a well-needed Starbucks retreat. Which means that I'm currently sitting at a neighborhood Starbucks, with the intention of updating my blog. I also want to browse through others' blogs. I wanna subscribe to the many other relevant, interesting, entertaining blogs out there in the cyber world.

With a tall pumpkin spice latte (w/ only two pumps of syrup instead of the standard three, + 1% milk requested), I'm gonna roll up my sleeves and get to work.

As I've mentioned before, I'm currently unemployed and have been spending a lot of time at home. It's depressing. I wanna spend it reflecting and writing and reading and getting in shape. There are so many things I could accomplish with this free time that I have on my hands. I just need to get off my butt and get in the "realm of accomplishing things."

On the plus side, I've been reading a lot. I believe that reading absolutely broadens the mind, so that's one thing I've been doing that will be better for me in the long run.

Will update more later! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm....pumpkin spice latte's are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete