I have these moments (days) when I'm totally motivated and inspired to go do something and take action and make a notable difference. Then the moment passes and I suddenly have no desire to get up out of my seat or take a step out of my house. I just feel too exhausted. Is this depression? Is this just a caffeine crash? Probably a combination of both mild depression and caffeine crash and plus, that TOM. Excuses, excuses, I know. I gotta stop makin' them.
When I feel inspired, I suddenly wanna make gratitude lists, create vision boards, go browsing for some new clothes--all before school lets out or before peak time hits (in order to avoid crowds and traffic). I get up from the couch and make a dash for the bathroom to start getting ready to go out. I spend time doing my makeup and putting on appropriate clothes. By the time I'm ready, exhaustion just hits me like a tidal wave.
Right now, gotta say though, menstrual cramps are kicking in to the max. It feels good to sit here and update, though. I tried updating yesterday, actually, but something was weird with the Internet connection, and therefore my entire post well, didn't save or post.
I suppose I'll update more later. This all is probably so blah. And I apologize for the lack of oomph to anyone who is actually taking his/her time to read this. Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment