Good news...
Today, I went on an interview at a school nearby. It was quite nerve-wracking, because both the principal and vice principal were grilling me. I think I did all right. I'm hoping to hear back from them by either tomorrow or Wednesday.
I also bought some wheat germ and almond milk. I know that it's not going to all of a sudden make me eat healthier, but it makes me feel good knowing that I made a good choice. Plus, since I'm going to begin working again soon (hopefully), I want to get in shape. I gained at least 10 pounds since the last time I went on interviews, and my clothes just don't look as good on me as they once did.
I also ordered several new Leslie Sansone DVDs on Amazon. By "new," I don't mean that they were recently released, but I mean that they are ones that I haven't worked out to before. I'm excited to get my hands on them. I've been dying for some fresh material. I'm also a bit interested in the Tae Bo and The Firm series, but I'm a bit worried that it'll be too high impact for my level. I have tried Tae Bo before, but I'd like for it to be a bit less high impact. I wish there were more low impact cardio kickboxing/aerobics DVDs.
In addition to high impact stuff, I also dislike mat work, because doing mat work is not my priority right now. Right now, I just want to burn calories and get into shape. Then, I'll focus on getting nice abs and toning and such. That's not to say that toning exercises aren't helpful, but that's just not the area that I want to focus on at the moment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment