About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Monday, September 20, 2010

No Secret

I guess there is no real secret to weight loss.

Exercising (moving more) and consuming less (or just eating healthier foods) really works! Not that I really lost any weight on the scale, but I can kinda see a little difference in the mirror. And it isn't as difficult to hold my tummy in.

Today, I did Leslie Sansone's "Walk Away the Pounds" 4 miles, a 7 minute standing core workout I discovered on sparkpeople.com, and a 10 minute cardio kickboxing workout also discovered on sparkpeople. Making progress! Just gotta keep doin' this and not give up and still keep up with it when I go back to work next week, regardless of how tired I feel.

Note to self: It's a psychological thing. Stop listening to your feelings so much. Plus, working out always makes you feel better. Never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment