About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

What I've Been Indulging In

I've been indulging a lot lately... Just going for it. Doesn't mean that I binged, no, but obviously I haven't been making the healthiest choices.

-mini red velvet cupcakes
-cinnamon scone
-shortbread cookies
-Reese's pieces cookies
-chocolate cookies with macadamia + white chocolate chunks
-avocado rolls
-martinis
-strawberries and cream scone
-Ritz crackers (Yes, these can be addictive.)
-Big Macs
-Quarter Pounders
-Chinese buffet food
-pound cake
-brown sugar + half and half in my coffee
etc.....

I've also been reading a lot. I haven't been exercising a lot. To be more specific, I've been exercising on a once-a-week basis. I so badly want to lose weight and feel great. I so badly want to feel strong and fit. I most definitely want to look better in clothes and get rid of some tummy bulge. So why am I struggling to STAY MOTIVATED?! Why do I always succumb to "lazy mode"?

I really need some motivation. I've done this before--it's damn hard and it takes dedication. I know I can do it again. But I just need to stick with something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment