About Me

My photo
I am a 20-something year old woman who's hoping to reap something positive from honest blogging. I intend to fully live--that is, live an un-apologetically pleasure-filled life, while remaining principled and trying to keep in mind what God desires for me.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Job Searching

I am desperately in need of a job, but I guess I am afraid of what is in store for me. I shall not be ruled by fear, though. I need to get out there and make my mark on the world!

At this moment I am sitting at a nearby Barnes and Noble, enjoying a tall decaf. coffee with a pump of toffee nut syrup and some half and half. It's all right. A bit bitter, but then again, it IS coffee.

I just completed e-mailing my cover letter and resume to several open positions, and now I'm about to make a phone call about an opening. Jeez, I hate talking on the phone! So awkward. All righty--time to get on the move. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I alwasy tell myself the worst thing that can happen is that I don't get it. As much as that stinks, it isn't the end of the world. GL in your search! I hope you find something great.

    ReplyDelete