It's been a busy couple days, as I've decided to help out with the summer program at church. Keeping somewhat busy has been good for my psyche. It's not as though I've been eating significantly less, although of course I haven't binged or mindlessly eaten chocolate. However, it's given me more hope. I want to live a good life. I want to live life to the fullest. I want to make a difference in this world. And although, let's face it, I've been no Oprah, nor have I been even the most willing and excited volunteer at church, but I've been helping out wherever I can. And doing whatever I can do in that moment. In addition, I also managed to get 30 minutes of exercise in when I got home in the evening, despite just how tired I was feeling from lack of adequate sleep. I want to be whole and healthy. It all comes back to the reality that I need to love myself.
What I Ate:
left over chicken parm. w/ linguine (sensible portion), coffee, BBQ flavored corn chips, Peking Duck dinner set, avocado bubble tea (yum yum yum!), diet cream soda (my new obsession)

No comments:
Post a Comment